What are Lumpers?
Lumpers are special workers who unload, destuff, inventory, and palletize your containers and trailers. Different from the typical hourly agency worker; Lumpers are paid per container, not hourly. They are freight management specialists; getting the job done accurately and efficiently. Lumpers work at your warehouse, our warehouse, or any distribution center you ship your products too. We are bonded, insured, and criminal background checked.
Lumper Services – Unloading Trailers and Containers
Our staff arrive on site to unload / destuff your freight. We inventory, palletize, and shrink wrap your products. We offer this fast and efficient lumper services at a flat rate for any size container or trailer. Our staff are insured, well trained, and take pride in their work. We build to your block patters (Tie and Tier) or we recommend a specific pattern for a strong, structured pallet.
If you do not have a warehouse; we have a distribution center in Brampton for your warehousing needs. We hand unload most containers but offer slip sheet and clamp offloads as well. We have assets for drayage; picking up, delivering, and returning containers from Rail Yards, or you can use your own service. We are freight management company that offers custom solutions to fit any business plan or budget.
There is no container we can’t handle; 5 lbs – 500 lbs boxes, 100 – 20,000 pieces, and / or multiple skus and sorts. Containers are always done on time and the same day they are started.
The Unloading Process
- Setup an account with us (its simple, just contact us)
- Call, or Email us by 3pm for the following days service
- Our fully insured and WSIB certified staff arrive on site
- We sort and palletize product according to your specifications
- We wrap the product (if required)
- We pull the pallets out with a pump truck and stage on the receiving floor
- We provide a service worksheet of what was unloaded
- Thanks! Call us again!